Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Why is your email Quiltgirl?


I added a couple photos to my blog tonight. I am pretty excited about the fact that I actually loaded the memory card and figured out how to post them online.
Just don't ask how long it took me to find them once they were downloaded :)

One picture is of my favorite quilt that I made several years ago. We were vacationing in Colorado three summers ago and wandered into a quilt store in Estes Park. Lo and behold they had all the block patterns to a quilt I had seen in magazine and absolutely fell in love with! Being the queen of cheap that I am, I was going to buy only a few...but my sweet husband insisted that I purchase all of them. Hot diggity dog, four years later I had myself a new wall hanging.
I wish I could remember the designer's name...but it is 12:13 am and my brain cells are almost asleep.

I also posted a picture of our dog, Ozzie the golden retriever mix who refuses to drink from a bowl unless I hold it for him. He will drink from a coffee cup...but not a bowl. He is the oddest dog we have ever owned. He has the most beautiful blue and brown eyes. When we saw those eyes looking up at us from the cage at the animal shelter, it was love at first sight.

Okay, my entire body is now tired. Ozzie is lying at my feet on the cool tile...snoring like a freight train!

Happy evening to all and to all a goodnight.

Blessings,
Jan
aka: Quiltgirl

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart