Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've been tagged

Good afternoon girls! I am so excited to have been tagged for a meme. I kept seeing this on other people's posts and didn't really understand what it was until I was tagged! I am supposed to write five things I love about Jesus and tag five others. Thank you, Kim , at connorcolesmom for the tag. So, here it goes!

Five things I love about JESUS


  • I love the fact that he loves me. Really REALLY loves me. I can't imagine giving my life for another person, but He did that for me :)


  • He is all knowing. I love that He already knows my future and my family's future. What peace that brings.


  • He sees me as a princess. Yes, you read that right...how else would you view someone who you love unconditionally. (my tiara is in my closet)


  • His name alone is the most powerful name in all of history. Of Time. Of Eternity. And when God looks at me, He sees that name.


  • He hung out with normal, unassuming, regular folks. But His salvation story crosses all cultures. I love that He was so inclusive of women.

So...there you have it. My top five. I am tagging the following five blogging sistas: Facedown,SouthernSomedays, DomesticBliss, thouartloosed, and HeatherBug.

Blessings!

Jan

quiltgirl

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart