Monday, November 5, 2007

JOE GOT SAVED










Hello there my fellow bloggers!
I know it's been a while since I posted, but what a busy week! And what GREAT NEWS! Joe, our 15 year old sophomore, made a profession of faith on October 25 at his school. It was Spiritual Emphasis week and Jamie Ragle was the keynote speaker. He was amazing! The Holy Spirit really convicted Joe during the first part of the week. Mid-week he went to one of his teachers and talked with him, and it was then that Joe prayed to receive Christ. Hallelujah!!!
The first picture is Joe, Isaac (a friend since kindergarten) and Jonesy, waiting in line to be baptized. Our church is rather large (12,000 members) so we have a double baptistery. It's really neat because families stand behind their loved ones as they are being baptized. I love it! We were right there with him! Talk about a bird's eye view (as you can see from the pics). This was one of he happiest days of my life...
I am a little under the weather today, so I shall post more tomorrow. But I did want my siestas to rejoice with me and hubby and Bill and Joe on a most remarkable day!
Blessings,
Jan



Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart