Friday, October 26, 2007

Me and My Man!


Well, goodness gracious alive! It is 12:09 in the morning and I am still awake. Perhaps it's because we had such an incredible evening here in Northwest Arkansas. Hubby and I attended a fundraising banquet this evening for a local pregnancy crisis center named LOVING CHOICES. I have so much to say about it! But mainly, tonight, I just wanted to share a picture of me and my man of 23 years,10 months. Isn't he just the cutest thing? And he's all mine!
Recently, I realized there was no picture of me on my blog. Probably because I take such rotten pics. Or perhaps because I am now the proud owner of two chins. Or maybe it's that I am the primary picture taker in our family. Doesn't really matter---what does matter is that we got dressed up tonight and Bill snapped our picture.
And I wanted to share it with you all. Because...after all...you are my bloggy buddies. And I love all four of you.

Until tomorrow!
Jan


Bill cut off our bodies with this pic. Oh well...two out of three ain't bad.


Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart