Friday, October 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Hello there, girls. As you may have noticed, I have not posted in a while. I have so many things to tell you! First things first! YES, Miss Kim, I know the HOGS lost to Auburn yesterday (and on my birthday of all days...) but don't get too excited there, missy, because well, we've lost to everyone except Northeast Texas and some other high school team...Aaaaaahhhhh...

Now, I have been tagged by Miss Kim. So, after absolutely no thought whatsoever, I list my fours:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD

  1. Advertising/marketing gal at a now non-existent trucking company (right out of college)
  2. Part time flower shop girl
  3. Part time quilt store girl (hence the email: quiltgirl)
  4. Waitress at the Holiday Inn (college)

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

  1. North by Northwest (Cary Grant)
  2. The Pelican Brief
  3. The Thrill of It All (Doris Day and James Garner)
  4. Pillow Talk (Doris Day and Rock Hudson)

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH REGULARLY

  1. O'Reilly Factor
  2. 24
  3. The Office
  4. Life Today

FOUR PLACES I HAVE VACATIONED

  1. Estes Park, Colorado
  2. Puerto Vallarta (yuk, yuk, and more yuk)
  3. Naples, Florida (my absolute favorite)
  4. West Palm Beach, Florida

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES

  1. Fried Chicken (but only the hand battered, homemade kind)
  2. Sushi
  3. Cheeseburger & Fries
  4. Cheese grits

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE

  1. The island tower condominiums at Hilton Head, South Carolina
  2. My friend's house in Naples, Florida
  3. My friend's log cabin in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
  4. San Francisco

So, there you have it! I shall post tomorrow about my wonderful 47th birthday yesterday.

Blessings,

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart