Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Quiet Day

Today, I will post in ORANGE for my new friend, P, who is a huge Tennessee Vol fan. This flies in the face of everything Razorback, however...

Well, I finally did it. I spent yesterday cleaning up Bill's room. I walked by it for a week looking at the mess. I told a friend it looked like a bomb had gone off or a really bad renter had been evicted! God gave me the grace and laughter to tackle the undertaking without a single tear--which is good because I think my well hath runneth dry.

I tuned his stereo to our local Christian station and cleaned away. It felt sooooo good. This morning my husband loaded up the four trashbags of junk and took them to the office dumpster.
I found enough school supplies from years past to supply an entire class of first graders. lol.
I really am a neat freak but I decided that this summer was to be the summer of fun in the sun and letting the small stuff go.

Really messy small stuff...

Extremely messy small stuff...

The kind of messy where you find old Sonic cups growing penicillin kind of stuff. Hmm...maybe I could start a new career.

Oh well, if any of you siestas take Lifeway's HOMELIFE, check out the September issue. My other article is in it--along with a photo on page one or two? with extremely red lips and really big hair. Oh well, at least I didn't send my high school yearbook photo. (for you chick flick movie lovers out there, you'll get the joke) For the other three of you, well, you'll just have to rent Must Love Dogs.

So, "ta ta for now " as Tigger would say and to my new VOL friend--tomorrow I going back to pink or RED,

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart