Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Bash








Is this not the most beautiful cake you've ever seen? Hubs did a great job this year. And, yes, as you can see from the number I turned 48 on Monday. If I could figure out how to move the pictures around I'd put cute captions under everything. But nooooooooooo I am still illiterate in blogland.
Bill and Joe came over after Joe got off work. And Brittany (Bill's friend) was here too. (She's the gorgeous brunette in the picture) Being the mother of sons I knew when the big pink sack with pink tissue paper came in the door who wrapped my present...Pink's never been a big color at our house. Denim and beef are the two life sustaining forces in this place!
I'm headed to the salon to get my gray roots blasted back to blonde. I'm so glad someone invented bleach. Lord, where would I be without it???
May Jesus pour out his blessings on you and your family today!
Jan



Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart