Thursday, February 7, 2008

How to Put an End to Your Junk Mail!

Okay, I picked up the best book at Sam's yesterday. I am an organizing junkie...I admit it...it is one genetic link I have with my mom that is unmistakably ours.

For any woman who wants more time with her kids, hubs, hobbies and less time cleaning and trying to find things...this is for you!

Smart Organizing by Sandra Felton. It's phenomenal. And it was only 8.00 at Sam's. (thank you Lord for Sam Walton)

I could go on and on but take note of this one thing: To remove your name from junk mail lists, simply write a note to that affect and mail it to: Preference Service, Direct Marketing Association, PO Box 9008, Farmingdale, NY 11735-9008. To remove your name from credit card solicitations, call 888-5OPT-OUT.

Hogs and Kisses,

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart