Saturday, March 28, 2009

Joe's Home

Yes!

Joe is home from Kentucky. He's been gone a week and it has been so quiet! He had a great time and we had quiet time. But, I must say that Hubs and I enjoyed our time together. Bill stopped by a couple of times and we got to spend time with him. I worked without worrying about what we would eat for dinner or what time I would be at home.

Unfortunately, I had the sinus infection from Sheol last week. I am still suffering--bless my little heart. I actually slept in this morning (7:00) and promptly went back to sleep after a bowl of cereal. Ozzie and I were piled up in the bed until 10:30. So very not me...but hey, it was SNOWING for crying out loud. It was 60 degrees yesterday and 35 today. Lord help us.

That's about all for now. Hubs has been napping off and on today. We've watched basketball, golf and one movie. I thought I would be hanging out with Joe, but he opted to go to his brother's house to hang out. What can I say? I'm just the mom. :0

Have a great Sunday!

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart