Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to my Bloggity Buddies. Our day was filled with lots of food, food and more food. I cooked for two days and loved every minute of it! I always the Thanksgiving china that I inherited from my precious mother. It's Friendly Village and I use it everyday until Christmas and then I switch to my Lenox Christmas china. (shoulda ironed the tablecloth)

Jan and Hubs. Hmm...I believe I'm retaining a little H2O...or too much pie, perhaps?

And, VOILA! My three men, hence the name: threemenandamom :)

And of course, Ozzie. He's not quite sure if he should sit, stay or go. Of course having a manhand wrapped around your throat makes the "stay" command a pleasure.What a wonderful holiday. We ended the evening with a round of Spades. Bill and Joe get bragging rights until we play again. Hubs and I just couldn't get it together. Bill had to be at work at 5:00 a.m. today, Bless His Heart, so he went to bed early. Both boys will work off and on through the weekend while I start dragging out the Christmas decorations.

But for today, I plan to stay in my recliner and watch Joan Crawford movies on TCM all day. I have a quilt I'm trying to finish for a special niece that was born two months ago. (oops)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart