Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

Okay, I HAVE to complain. I don't do it very often. But I am SO SICK OF RAIN I COULD THROW UP. There...I said it. Well, wrote it anyway. Seriously, flooding is now a major concern for so many people here. They opened the flood gates at the dam. Hubs and I actually saw it one time many moons ago--it is powerful.

So, enough about rain. I am one excited chickadee. My BFF and I are going to take the ENTIRE day and shop. Yes, I am going to ignore laundry, toilets and other household duties which require my attention and ENJOY a day of browsing the quilt stores. When I've spent my wad on fabric, I'm moving on to clothes. I've lost some weight and require some new duds.

Since I haven't really been out of the house all week because of the rain, I AM GOING FOR IT...

Perhaps I'll have pics tomorrow.

Enjoy the sunshine where you are :)

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart