Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

My favorite Santa I painted years ago--preBIFOCAL days.
In honor of my favorite December 17 wedding anniversary.

Santa busy at work cutting trees.


Busy elves hanging out by my favorite clock. When I was growing up Mom always put these two elves by the clock on our mantel. I think they are Snap, Crackle and/or Pop.



My favorite Husband and my favorite dog.

My favorite handmade stockings which resulted in BIFOCALS. Yes, I cross-stitched these suckers by hand. Did I mention that I made these BY HAND?


My favorite Starbucks--right on the corner.

My favorite angel and my cute junior.

Look who decorated the tree this year! Oh how quickly my favorite sons have grown.
Now it's off to catch some zzzzzzzzz's in my favorite bed.
Goodnight,
Jan




Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart