Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

















Hi there!
Once again, I have fallen behind in my posting. Being in the hospital for 14 days will do that for you. I had a colonoscopy last week and everything came out fine. (no pun intended...) It was good news to our ears around here. I had an ultrasound to see if my ovaries are back to normal. I haven't heard back, but no news is good news and I'm claiming V I C T O R Y. So, life is pretty much back to normal for the most part--which is good since school begins in one month from today. Which, by the way, is ridiculous. I still think school should start after Labor Day and let out before Memorial Day--but no one is asking me are they??

Hubs and I went to an engagement party for our best friends' youngest son. I actually bought a new dress for the occasion and I love it. I picked it up at Forever 21 for 27 bucks. Is that a steal or what? Although under closer inspection, I look kinda fat in this pic. It's puffing out in the front.

Oh well, it was nice to play dress up and not have iv tubing sticking out from under my shirt. Which, leads into the next photo. Bill, Ozzie and I are chillaxing in the swing. This is my favorite spot in the world. If you look at my left shoulder you can see my iv tubes hanging out--hence the oversize shirt, no make-up, and dirty hair. (HINT: I was not playing dress-up that day...)

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to put pictures in the middle of my blog--bear with me.
I took some pics of my flowers. With all the rain this year my yard is in foliage heaven. Lots of blooms and lots of weeds.

I hope you have a wonderful Sabbath tomorrow. I get to go to church tomorrow! I have been gone so long, they may attack me at the door and make me sign a visitor's card...

Blessings,
Jan




Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart