Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fourth Quarter

Well my two faithful readers, I am taking a blogging break. My oldest just finished his last exam today and is officially a COLLEGE SOPHOMORE! Praise God!

My youngest is prepping for his very first AP exam in Western Civilization and all other finals.

I have a huge writing assignment that requires a lot of undivided attention.

So...for the next month if either of you needs me, leave a comment and I will get with you by email. I feel like it's fourth quarter with seconds to go and I can punt or run into the end zone. Since punting isn't in my DNA, I need to race to the finish line, pronto.

Before I forget....my airline tickets for San Antonio arrived yesterday! I can't wait for the Siesta Fiesta with Miss Beth! It's going TO ROCK as my teenagers say.

Have a wonderful, Spirit-filled month!

Jan

Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart